SpectracideTriazicide, RTS Qt.
|Availability:||Out of stock|
Spectracide® Triazicide® Insect Killer For Lawns & Landscapes Concentrate (Ready-to-Spray)
- Kills 260+ listed insects by contact
- Up to 3 months control of pests: house crickets, carpenter ants, harvester ants, ladybeetles and earwigs
- Covers up to 5,120 sq ft of lawn
- Kills above and below ground
- Non-staining when used as directed
- QuickFlip™ hose-end sprayer activates spray at the flip of a switch
Directions for Use
It is a violation of Federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling.
Do not allow children or pets into the treated area until dry.
- Do not water the treated area to the point of runoff.
- Do not make applications during rain.
- All outdoor applications must be limited to spot or crack-and-crevice treatments only, except for the following permitted uses:
- Treatment to soil or vegetation around structures
- Applications to lawns, turf and other vegetation
- Applications to building foundations, up to a maximum height of 3 ft. Other than applications to building foundations, all outdoor applications to impervious surfaces such as sidewalks, driveways, patios, porches and structural surfaces (such as windows, doors and eaves) are limited to spot and crack-and-crevice applications only.
- Application is prohibited directly into sewers or drains, or to any area like a gutter where drainage to sewers, storm drains, water bodies, or aquatic habitat can occur. Do not allow the product to enter any drain during or after application.
In New York State, this product may not be applied to lawns within 100 ft of a coastal marsh, or stream that drains directly into a coastal marsh.