Things to do in your landscape in July.
Things To Do In The Landscape For July
- Roses can be pruned lightly.
- Adjust watering as temperatures rise.
- Remember to deep water your trees at least once per week if rainfall is low. Soaker hoses work best.
- It is not too late to treat for grubs.
- Watch for lace bugs on azaleas
- Be on the lookout for chinch bugs in your lawn.
Trim off faded blooms on your crape myrtles. This will extend the bloom time. While trimming, inspect for aphids, scale, and/or whiteflies. These things are easier to treat for when caught early.